Companies that employed training on a regular basis posted shareholder returns 86% above firms that didn’t increase training and 45% higher than the market average.
Marketers spend thousands of dollars every week to draw in the right customer only to lose a sale because of ineffective or inexperienced sales staff. This is especially prevalent in retail!
Everyone agrees that it is your staff that makes your business. Therefore, to get the best out of your staff, sales training should not be considered a luxury but an imperative. Training is not just about a brief introduction to your company and how to use the till on their first day. It is ongoing and requires different approaches at different stages of their career in which everyone wins – your staff, your sales, and your customer!
Your staff are not all the same and one size definitely does not fit all.
Taylormade sales training is delivered in a way that suits your business and company vision. It is flexible enough to train your sales managers to handle one to one coaching when it may be needed right at store level, and to respond to the market conditions, quickly and effectively. No two clients are the same, and no two courses have the same objectives.
Every sales training session we provide is Taylormade to your company’s unique selling proposition and needs.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The Greeting – Effective ways to approach your customer
- The Transition – Ways to gain permission to ask questions
- Qualify – How to uncover needs without getting a “yes” or “no” or “just looking” answer.
- Features & Benefits – Learn how to point out a specific feature of a product and why it is important to the customer.
- Close and even Upsell – Find out how to pitch something so well, the customer allows themselves to splurge on additional items.
AVAILABLE TRAINING SESSIONS
- Group – For 5-10 employees (on site)
- Corporate – 10+ employees (off site)
- Owner Operated – 1-3 employees (on site)
Our training fees range from $400 to $5000, and are entirely based upon your company’s needs. Contact us today and we’ll suggest a plan to put you on the path to profitability!