BRANDING PACKAGE } $2,350 1x FEE
A brand is MORE than just a logo. It is the mental image that comes to mind when thinking of a particular brand. It’s the result of a lot of hard work by the company to define their brand identity, and to burn that identity into the minds of their customers.
Taylormade Ideas will work with you to identify the things that make you unique, and weave that into a brand identity that will make Michael Parsons stand out from the crowd.
Before embarking on the creation of digital assets, Taylormade Ideas will meet with you to draw out your unique selling proposition. This session will be the basis of generating a brand package the will include:
- Positioning statement/tagline
- Logo creation
- A branding guide
- Business card design
- Presentation folder design
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT } $3,950 1x FEE
Build a beautiful, on brand, responsive, lead generating website that is unique, interactive and optimized to get you ranking high on search engines. The site will include:
- Showcase Gallery of Current Listings with embedded PDF brochure “flipbook” and dedicated urls (eg. www.michaelparsons.com/123street
- DDF Integration
- Search by neighbourhood
- “Why List with Michael” (bio, marketing package,testimonials)
- “How Much is my Property Worth” lead generator
- Mortgage Tools (mortgage rate comparison chart, payment calculator, CMHC insurance calculator, land transfer tax calculator, affordability calculator
- Searchable MLS Listings
- News About Mississauga and Oakville
- Contact Page
- Social Media Integration
Monthly hosting fee will be approximately $15/mth.
GOOGLE BUSINESS PAGE } $350 1X
- Set up Google Business Page for Michael Parsons
PROXIMITY MARKETING} $1,180 monthly for 20 Beacons with 3-4 Messages each
In this highly competitive market, there are indeed numerous ways to market real estate businesses – be it print, outdoor, newspaper or flyers. However, most of these ways fail in reaching out to potential buyers and sellers at the right time and in the right manner. Beacon technology, on the other hand, is able to address this problem efficiently.
That’s why today beacon technology has gained tremendous momentum among real estate professionals globally. Whether you’re starting out in the real estate space or are a seasoned pro, proximity marketing promises you a list of new ways to reach out to prospective buyers and impress sellers at the right time and in the right manner, to help you sell more and save marketing dollars that you would otherwise invest in billboards and banners.
Will will use the Beacons for Michael Parsons in several ways for each listing – Property Tour (video or slides), Just Listed/Just Sold, and Open House Registration.
REVIEW ME NOW } $75 monthly
Positive online reviews are no longer a “nice to have”, they play a strong role in one’s decision to do business with a person. In fact 93% of people surveyed in a recent study say online reviews influence their buying decision. With Review Me Now, clients will be directed to a unique url (michaelparsons.reviewmenow.com) where they will be encouraged to rate their experience with you. If any client gives a rating of 3 or less stars, they will be redirected to you directly in order to mitigate any issues influencing their poor review. If the review is positive, then the client will be seamlessly directed to your new Google Business page to share their experience publicly.
DIGITAL, DESIGN & MARKETING MANAGEMENT } $7500 monthly
Taylormade Ideas will ensure the newly created Michael Parsons brand is properly communicated at every touchpoint in the buying/selling cycle – the entire experience that they have with your company from the time they first learn about you. Services will include but not limited to:
- E-brochure design for all listings
- Design and production co-ordination of all print collateral
- Digital listing presentations
- Creating webpages for all listings on michaelparsons.com
- All social media management (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest) to promote the listings
- Blog writing and posting (related to community events/news and industry news)
- Ongoing search engine optimization (to get MichaelParsons.com on page 1 of Google)
- Design and co-ordination of “swag items” (pens and other giveaways)
- Weekly meetings (in person or phone)
Terms of Payment
Ongoing fees are due on the 15th of each month with Autopay via PayPal or Credit Card
Website to be live within 4-6 weeks of approval of contract subject to full cooperation by Michael Parsons
Either party may cancel at any time with 60 days written notice.
TaylorMade Ideas to provide all original files to Michael Parsons upon termination of contract
Website remains property of Michael Parsons in the event of termination of contract
70% of one time fee +HST is due upon approval to proceed on all projects.